We don’t have Trader Joe’s in Hawaii. So every time we visit California we are mapping out a trip to Trader Joe’s. Since I rarely go to Trader Joe’s I never seem to know what to buy. But, I was looking in the carts and shopping baskets of the other Volleyball families and here are a few of the items which seemed to be on everyone’s list:
- Trader Joe’s Dried Fruit Soft & Juicy Mandarins
- Trader Joe’s Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies
- Trader Joe;s Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter
- Trader Joe’s Old World Recipe Cookie Thins Meyer Lemon
I also picked up:
- Trader Joe’s Dried Fruit Coconut Strips Lightly Sweetened
- Baker Josef’s Shredded Sweetened Coconut
Sadly, I packed the Cookie Butter on my daughter’s carry on and it was taken away by TSA. I wasn’t aware that they considered Cookie Butter a liquid!
Anyways, these were all yummy choices! What is your favorites at Trader Joe’s?